YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL AT BRASSFIELDS:
• See the passion for your career be respected and matched by others at your salon company
• Have world class educational opportunities at your fingertips
• Enjoy yearly travel opportunities to New York, Las Vegas or LA
• Flexible schedule that allows for a balanced life
• Be surrounded daily by a supportive, positive and empowering team culture
• Focus on your craft as opposed to the demands of being a booth renter
• Offer your customers a complete quality salon/spa experience
In addition to the positive culture and empowering leadership, brassfields team members get amazing benefits, including paid time off, health care and unparalleled educational opportunities.
Our vision is to empower our employees’ to have success (monetarily and creatively), joy and balance in all areas of their life, not only at Brassfields. We are committed to supporting our team members succeed both at work and at home by offering tangible benefits such as:
• Health care benefits
• Free time off (FTO) and reduced hours to support family balance
• Annual flu shot program
• Job guaranteed time off for maternity leave up to 3 months and a phase back into work program
• Career coaching and mentoring
• Educational dollars to support continuing education
• Training, education and career development program
• Hair and skincare services including discounts on products and one free family hair service per month
• Monthly incentive program and prizes
• Bereavement leave
• Retail bonus program
• Employee recognition rewards quarterly and employee of the year
• Off-site all-company weekend retreat to include training by top names in the industry
• Various team building and fun events throughout the year
With these programs, Brassfields hopes to help time-crunched team members cope with a faster pace of work and home life.
1. Phone interview with one of the owners.
2. In-person interview with the salon manager.
3. Model call/job shadow day.
Each step is dependent on passing the previous step. The phone interview is a great time to ask initial questions about the company to see if we are what you are looking for.
You owe it to yourself to find the right opportunity. Consider taking your career to the next level being a part of an award-winning salon that is always moving forward and will value your talents – a salon that offers additional opportunities that aren’t “behind the chair” as well, from education to editorial.
CURRENTLY BOOTH RENTING?
Learn why many find being a team member at Brassfields to be more lucrative and fulfilling than running their own business.